WATCH FEATURES :
- Limited Edition of 100
- 4 piece layered exoskeleton chassis case design made from 316 L Stainless steel
- 42mm diameter by 12.5mm depth, 50mm Lug to Lug length
- Knurled finish and machine turn edge
- Sapphire crystal glass with bevel edge, Sapphire crystal exhibition case back
- 3 piece dial design
- Black skeletonized precision hands
- Black with orange second hand
- Japanese Miyota 9015 Automatic 24 jewel mechanical movement
- 42-hour power reserve
- Hacking function stops the second hand for more precision when setting the time
- 2 year warranty
- 1 Solid 316L stainless steel super oyster style bracelet with butterfly clasp. Brushed finish top surface and polished finish sides
- 2 Black with orange stitching leather rally s
- Watch comes with both straps included.
THE BACKSTORY :
:in association with Britain’s Electric Car Company Alcraft Motor Company, and its first Car, the GT. Both car and watch are designed by Matthew Humphries .
The MHD AGT Steel Edition Limited to 100 units.
The AGT timepiece has a 42mm diameter, four-piece layered stainless steel, lightweight, exoskeleton case, which is 12.5mm in depth and topped with resilient, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal bevel-edged glass. The crown and case layers are highlighted with beautiful automotive-style knurled and polished chamfered-edge finishes. Even the three-piece dial has an automotive influence, from the brushed finished chapter ring to the machine-turned, steel colour sun ray dial with laser cut markers.The AGT houses a Miyota 9015 automatic 24-jewel movement, which is known for its hacking function, which stops the second hand when re setting the time for precise time setting and its 42-hour power reserve. The beautiful Miyota 9015 movement can be viewed from the sapphire crystal exhibition case back, which is also externally engraved with “MHD AGT”,
…And for those who are interested in what the letters ‘GBD’ stand for on the dial face…Great British Design!