ONLY 2 IN STOCK
WATCH FEATURES :
IN STOCK NOW
- Limited edition of 200 units with numbered marking from 1 -200 on the case back
- 40 mm diameter / 12mm depth / 47 mm Lug-to-Lug length / 22mm width strap
- Black DLC (diamond like carbon) coating to the case fins
- 4 piece layered case design made from 316L stainless steel
- Brushed and chrome finishes applied to the case
- Sapphire crystal glass with 5mm bevel edge and (anti reflective) AR coating
- Sapphire crystal glass exhibition case back with AR coating
- Water resistance to 5 ATM
- 4-piece dial design
1-Blue colour chapter ring with white colour markers
2-Machine turned steel dial with laser-cut marker slots
3-Blue colour raised dial with logo markings
4-Blue Sub dial
- Chrome hands with white super luminova
- Red second, power reserve and 24 hour hands
- Date window
- Power reserve sub dial
- 24-hour sub dial
- Miyota 9132 26 jewel automatic mechanical movement with power reserve and date (sitting in stainless steel movement holder)
- 316 L Stainless steel crown with knurled finish and machine turned edge
- 40 hour power reserve
- Hacking function stops the second hand for more precision when setting the time
- 2 year warranty
- Blue Italian leather rally strap with quick release spring bars
THE BACKSTORY :
“Project 2021”. The Idea was to expose our design process with you and get your feedback to what you wanted from the next MHD watch.
We started with three design themes taking automotive influence from the 1930’s, 1950’s and 1970’s, which you can see below.
Inspired by the 1930's streamliner design period, such as Raymond Loewy products and vehicles (especially the trains) "The streamliner" is Limited in edition to 200 watches per colour way. Housed inside the 316L stainless steel case is the Japanese 26 Jewel Miyota 9132 automatic mechanical movement with power reserve, 24 hour sub dial and date window.
The initial sketch proposal shown below is where the design process started.