- 40 mm diameter by 12mm depth
- 47 mm Lug-to-Lug length
- 22mm width strap with quick release spring bars
- 4-piece layered case design:
- centre barrel case
- exoskeleton chassis case
- screw-down case back
- Sapphire crystal glass with 5mm bevel edge and (anti-reflective) AR coating (blue tint shown in some photography)
- Black DLC coated 316 L Stainless steel bezel
- Black DLC coated bezel insert with vintage lume markers
- Black DLC coated 316 L Stainless steel exoskeleton chassis with brushed finished top and sides
- 316 L Stainless steel Black DLC coated center barrel case with knurled finish
- 316 L Stainless steel case-back with engraved model and logo markings
- Water resistance to 5 ATM
- 3-piece dial design
- Matt Black finish with laser-cut marker slots
- 2- Matt Black finish Sub-dial with black markers
- Vintage colour super luminova dial
- Black and white hour and minute hands with vintage colour super luminova
- White with red end second hand
- White sub-dial hands
- Left-hand sub-dial counts the chronograph minutes
- Right-hand sub-dial is a 24-hour indicator
- Seiko VK64 Hybrid Meca-Quartz chronograph movement (sitting in a stainless-steel movement holder).
- 316 L Stainless steel crown and pushers with black DLC knurled finish and machine-turned edge
- Brown Italian leather rally strap with quick-release spring bars
- Black Italian leather rally strap with quick-release spring bars
- 2-year warranty
The back story
Based on automotive design cues and the evolution of MHD's engineered design aesthetics such as the exoskeleton chassis case & signature dial graphics, the MHD Daily Driver chronograph watch has been specifically developed for your day-to-day use.
Powered by a Seiko VK64 Hybrid Meca-Quartz chronograph movement, the Daily Driver has the best of both worlds, with the accuracy and stability of a quartz movement for everyday timekeeping, and a mechanical movement for the 60-min chronograph. The left-hand sub-dial counts the chronograph minutes whilst the right-hand sub-dial is a 24-hour indicator.
40mm in diameter, 47mm lug to lug, the Daily Driver DLC has a lightweight but strong four-piece stainless steel case, and a legible in all conditions dial, thanks to super luminova on the lower dial and bezel.
Priced at £395 RRP.