Prize Terms and conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entries must be received by 17:00 GMT may 29th
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter fill in your details below to subscribe to MHD Watches mailing list.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on may 29th 2021
- The prize for the winners is an MHD SA2 steel dial watch.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is MHD watches 8 st stephens road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL513AA
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The winners will be notified via email or post by may 30th The winners must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.