Pre-Order today with a 10% pre-order discount for March 2024 delivery.
- Limited edition of 100 units with numbered marking from 1 -100 on the case back
- 42 mm diameter / 12mm depth / 45 mm Lug-to-Lug length / 22mm width strap width
- Black DLC (diamond like carbon) coating to the centre barrel
- Black DLC 3 piece layered case design made from 316L stainless steel
- Brushed and chrome finishes applied to the case
- Sapphire crystal glass with 5mm bevel edge and (anti reflective) AR coating
- Sapphire crystal glass exhibition case back with AR coating
- Water resistance to 5 ATM
- 2-piece dial design
1-Matt Black dial with laser-cut marker slots
2-Vintage colour Super Luminova Sub dial
- Precision hands with vintage colour Super luminova
- Luminous orange second hand
- Date window
- Power reserve sub dial
- 24-hour sub dial
- Miyota 9132 26 jewel automatic mechanical movement with power reserve and date (sitting in stainless steel movement holder)
- 316 L Stainless steel crown with knurled finish and machine turned edge
- 40 hour power reserve
- Hacking function stops the second hand for more precision when setting the time
- 2 year warranty
- Black perforated leather rally strap with quick release spring bars
It all started with a sketch,
Introducing the new MHD SC (Super Car) DLC Black watch.
1970’s super cars were synonymous with Italian Car Designer Marcello Gandini. Bold form language and geometric graphics give the designs a unique 1970’s feel. Gandini’s trademark rear wheel arch design was a unique styling flourish that became his personal stamp and would only appear on the most intriguing, unusual cars like the Strato’s HF ‘Zero and the production Lamborghini Countach. It is this signature styling feature and bold form language from 1970’s super cars that has influenced the shape of next MHD SC watch chassis case.
Featuring Gandini’s signature rear wheel arch shape, the SC has a three piece 316 L Stainless steel chassis case design, black DLC coated knurled central barrel case. The DLC Coating provides some of the properties of diamond to the metal surface as well as adding hardness and wear resistance to the case. The case is the finished with a sapphire crystal glass with a 5mm bevel edge and AR coating (anti-reflective).
Taking influence from 1970’s style, the SC has a sandwich dial design, with matt grey top dial with laser cut markers, that allows the vintage colour super luminova lower sub-dial to shine through. Paired with vintage colour super luminova hour & minute hands and a fluorescent orange second hand. The dial also includes added complications of a 40 hour power reserve sub dial, 24 hour sub dial, and a date window.
Powered by a Miyota 9132 26 jewel automatic mechanical movement with 40 hour power reserve, the MHD SC is 42mm in diameter, 45mm lug to lug, water resistant up to 5ATM and is fitted with a 22mm leather rally strap with quick release spring bars for quick strap changes without use of a tool.
Additional features also include a sapphire crystal glass exposed case back with limited edition engraved serial numbers, (e.g written as 1/100).
Limited Edition to only 100 pieces, the SC will be Priced at £645 RRP.
IN STOCK March 2024